Can we say whoo hoo it's Friday?? This week went by so fast! And can we say WHoo hoo to my birthday in 4 days! hehe! So Brett finally called me back yesterday and after I told him what an ass he was being and we argued a bit he apologized then kissed my ass for the rest of the night! Am I still angry?? Well of course I am! But whatever. My grandparents came home yesterday! HEHE! Were probably going to see them Saturday or Sunday! Tonight Brett's friend Ron and his girlfriend Katie is coming over. But there cool and not losers so it's okay LOL! Ron has been coming over a lot lately on his breaks from work and hanging out with me. He was here yesterday. He's cool to hang out with sometimes we watch Law nd Order shows I recorded or sometimes we play The SIms on playstation. Alway's something different. But fun and he enjoys playing with Caleb. Caleb has been busy busy! He's been asking for a Dollhouse lately..So even though Brett wasn't to happy I bought him one off of ebay hehe! Today my plan is to clean and organize and get crap out of the house so I can get rid of clutter and find stuff to sell on ebay! Might as well we have so much stuff laying around. But I am off to catch up on journals! *hugs*
P.S. thank you everyone for your kind words!

1 comment:
Glad things worked out with your hubby! Have a great night with your friends and a good weekend!
Post a Comment