Wednesday, May 12, 2004
Catching up
Whew where has everyone been?? Not too much going on here! It's been really nice here lately up in the 70's :)! I'm loving it LOL! Only problem is I've been slacking on my cleaning because I hate keeping Caleb in the house when it's so nice outside! But today I'm going to have too. I have a lot to do today. Especially since him and I both slept in till after 9! Very unlike us but he wasn't sleeping till sometime after 11:30! Crazy kid! He fell asleep yesterday in the car. Guess what all?? 13 more days till my B-day! hehe! Aren't you all excited?? HEHE! I doubt were going to do anything cool but I'm excited. Caleb and I played outside for awhile last night visiting with the neighbors and the landlord (well the maintenace man LOL) and Caleb played hard! He's all beat up! His knees look awful he's got a bump on his forhead and a scratch under his eye! And didn't cry about any of them LOL! He's such an active child. But I am off going to catch up on some journals then clean clean clean! BLAH! *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well, I guess things are only gonna get worse with Sam, LOL. I am loving the weather myself, it's SO great! HUGS
Well, I am the opposite, I would rather be in the house cleaning than outside with 3 kids! Since my illness I have developed a big time aversion to going outside, I hate it! I don't mind gardening and yard work, it's just the "playing" I can't get into anymore. I guess my imagination was drained along with the excess fluid huh?!
Hugs and love, Lisa
Post a Comment