Tuesday, May 18, 2004

*YawN*

I'm so tired LOL!  Not sure why I got a pretty good night's sleep.  Ahh so what.  SO another Tuesday and were going to miss Story hour again!  Were suppose to get a really big thunderstorm and I don't want to chance having to walk home in the pouring rain.  So the idiot next door is talking about me behind my back.  I've made 2 much older friends in the complex lately there's Kim she's in her 40's with a son 2 yrs younger then me!  But we get along great!  We sat outside yesterday for like 3 hrs watching Caleb and talking.  And then there's another girl Jennifer who's gotta be in her late 30's who has a 7 yr old that was playing with Caleb yesterday while we all chatted.  It was fun.  We got a kick out of Caleb saying Ice Cream truck because like a lot of little kids he say's Ice Cream @&%*  LOL!  I couldn't not laugh and you say Caleb say Truck and he still says the other word hehe!  What a goof!  So who watched The WB SUperstar?? I had to watch it all alone because Brett said it was so cruel and mean he wouldn't watch it.  Yes it is mean and cruel but I've had it with most reality shows but I mean isn't making people eat Pig nuts worse??  I don't know.  But anyway's I suppose I should go catch up on my journal reading. *hugs*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope the idiot next door starts to mind her own business.  Glad you madw some friends there--that should help.  I didn't watch that Superstar show because I can barely stand American Idol and would have a hard time sitting through an hour of bad singing.  If I want to hear bad singing I'll listen to myself!!