Isn't he so handsome?? He's sitting right next to me saying that's me! LOL! Well my computer is some what back to normal! I'm so sick of trying to get everything I had before back on the comp! Plus not to mention I can't find half the cracks I need! But whatever eventually I will! Yesterday was such a beautiful day out that I just gave up and took Caleb to play outside! We chased a woodchuck hehe! I got a few pics of it but I'm going to wait till I reinstall PSP to show you those. So about FRIENDS of course I watched it! How could I not?? Did I cry?? Of course I did! LOL! It was sad! I've been watching that show for 10 yrs I'm going to miss it! Then I watched Jay Leno last night with the cast on it and got some good laughs from that! Gonna miss that show! Then who watched ER?? I bawled my eyes out at that too! That was awful! Oh and get this I found out yesterday that they cancelled KIngdom Hospital! How can that cancel this??? I've been watching it forever! I think I deserve at least an ending! WTF! LOL! Okay back to yesterday~We ended up going to my gram's for dinner since she leaves Sunday for Florida for 2 weeks :(. Caleb was a goof there LOL! My grandpa pointed at me and said "Caleb who's that?" And Caleb looked pointed at me and said "Mommy" Then he pointed to Brett and said "Daddy" then pointed to my grandma and said "MA" then to my grandpa and said "Pa" he's such a ham! And he got goodies from my grandma's I'm not sure if you'll remember but the original Fisher Price little people?? But I collected them like crazy when I was younger and even though everyone tells me to sell 'em on ebay I can't Caleb is to into them! And everytime we go over there we get a few new items to bring home and last night Caleb stayed up for hours playing little people!
And that's how he wokes us up at 5am this morning playing with his little people! He's actually playing them right now! Such a ham! Tonight Melissa my cousin is spending the night I assumed she would since my grandparents are leaving and she has nowhere else to go except stay home and she wouldn't do that! But I better go catch up onmy journal reading! And I'll leave you with this picture of Caleb and Bubba~
*HUGS*

2 comments:
Awwww, what a little cutie Caleb is!! I just love that smile of his! And, to have him playing with the same Little People as you did when you were his age, must be so neat! Wish I had a mother that actually saved something from my growing up period! Caleb really does look like he is having the time of his life! (oh, and I love the rock wall behind him!).
Hugs and love, Lisa
He is just adorable. I bet you just don't stop smooching him ever! Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment