Since people are trying out the AOL journal by phone thought everyone would like to hear my lil man! hehe! ANd Grandma's twinkle star is a lighter that had stars all over it that he lost LOL!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Awwww, you tried to get him to say my name!! His giggle is the cutest thing!! What a happy little boy you have there! His voice is the cutest, just like him! Thanks for trying to get him to talk, it was cute just listening to his rambling! And, by the way, I think your voice sounds like mine too!! Geez, first Gwen's and now yours! I guess I just "identify" with certain voices that I think sound like mine! Must be the "mommy" voice or something! Hee-hee! Hugs and lots of love, Lisa
Just a small town girl living in a lonely world..No really 30 doing the married stay at home mom trying to take care of my kids and not losing myself through it all.
2 comments:
Awwww, you tried to get him to say my name!! His giggle is the cutest thing!! What a happy little boy you have there! His voice is the cutest, just like him! Thanks for trying to get him to talk, it was cute just listening to his rambling! And, by the way, I think your voice sounds like mine too!! Geez, first Gwen's and now yours! I guess I just "identify" with certain voices that I think sound like mine! Must be the "mommy" voice or something! Hee-hee!
Hugs and lots of love, Lisa
awwwww he's got the cutest voice
Post a Comment