Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Bah to today~

Shhesh!  I feel like I didn't get any sleep last night!  But I know I did!  I was sleeping by 11:30.  But hubby's alarm woke me up at 5 and I didn't fall back asleep till 6:30 and then Caleb had me up at 7!  I should have never went back to sleep!  I have LOTS of cleaning to do today!  I was lazy yesterday!  But It was my birthday I'm entitled to it!  HEHE!  But I sure am paying for it today!  Dinner was okay last night!  Of course we had to sit next to a table of ghetto people!  @@!  Who sat there and talked about beating the shit out of other girls with there children sitting right there!  Not to mention there was a baby there maybe a year old and they were letting him stand on the high chair almost fell like 5 times!  SO to the people who sat next to me at Ruby Tuesday's Next time you decide to go out with friends and get drunk and be loud and obnoxious Get a sitter!!!  Anyways hehe I got a banannaberry mixed drink!  And let me tell you it was TASTY!  I had a nice buzz going hehe!  Thank you all for your kind Birthday comments!  It made me feel loved hehe!  But I am off now to catch up on my journal reading and high tail my butt around this house!  *hugs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

By all the comments you left me, you must have caught up on all your journals!!  Glad you had a semi-good time last night!  I hate when you are next to people like that, it ruins your dinner because you can't do anything BUT listen to them and notice them!  UGGHHH!  I am glad you at least got out of doing housework for the day!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good day.... glad you had a good drink!  I looove Margaritas!  HUGS