Whistling In the Dark by Lesley KagenMy review
rating: 3 of 5 stars
This book was a bit weird.
It was suppose to be written from a 10 yr old point of view.
But at times it was really hard to place her as a 10 yr old.
Sally and Troo’s mom was in the hospital, their step dad was too busy getting drunk to pay attention to them and their sister Nell was more interested in her boyfriend.
There were two murdered girls and Sally thought that she would be next. So that summer Sally and Troo were on a mission to track down the murder before something happened to Sally.
Was also hard to remember that Sally was the older sister and Troo was the younger one.
It was an okay book. It sucked me in but I probably won't read it again. Not to mention the questions at the end of the book...You know the ones your suppose to answer at a book club? Well they seemed written for younger children.
View all my reviews.
So I say read it if you like that kind of stuff LOL.
Today in the mail I got my Peek

Which I won free from http://dawnmeehan.blogspot.com/
It is pretty cool... Wasn't pleased with the "Guide" on how to use it. Most of it I had to figure out myself. But I'm going to try it out and see how I like it.
I spent most of yesterday doing laundry and trying to figure out why the boys room smelled so horrible...Well after doing laundry I realized it was Elijah seems a certain someone is starting to get that "Teenage" Boy stink. Sent Brett to the store to get him deodorant which Brett said made him feel OH so old. He just turned 10 in the beginning of March. But he told us his teacher had said that everyone should go home and tell there parents that they needed deodorant. Of course this was said weeks ago and he never thought to tell us. Blah! But I am off I have more laundry and such to do and Caleb has a play tonight. Pics to come later.
*hugs*

3 comments:
I've never heard of that Peek thing before LOL. I have a cell phone with a keyboard so Texting for me is easy.
That poor teacher!! If just one boy can stink up his bedroom can you imagine what a classroom of 25 preteen kids could smell like? LOL
I'll have to remember that when age 10 rolls around...Parker needs deoderant. LOL
XXOO
Post a Comment