The Myth of You and Me: A Novel by Leah StewartMy review
rating: 5 of 5 stars
What a great book!
This book was about 2 girls who met in High School and they way there friendship grew and ended. The whole book is between what's going on now and flashbacks from when they were younger...And what it takes to bring them back together.
Well written.
View all my reviews.
Yeah yeah another book....Boys had there therapist appts today so that give me about an hour and a half of reading time. And then the book was so good that once we got home just snuggled up on the couch and finished it. Yeah Yeah I know I read to much but that's okay.
Besides the kids appts we really didn't do much at all today. Major cleaning this weekend. We got the pressure washer to do the outside toys and the house. And I want to get working on the garage as I know somewhere in there we actually have a garage.
We did just finish watching a movie

This was a really good movie. It was really funny and intense. The ending blew my mind. I def recommend watching this. But that's it for now already 12:40 I better get to sleep.
*hugs*

2 comments:
I've been hearing a lot about Gran Torrino. I'll have to watch it too. :)
XOXO
I'm enjoying your book reviews!! I love to read too. Haven't been doing much lately, usually REALLY get into it in the summer!
I have that movie on my 'want to see' list. Keep hearing it's very good.
Have fun outside today!! Even if it's cleaning up. I have 1,000 sticks to pick up in my yard.
Post a Comment