Does anyone know why if your following a blog that's private why it doesn't show up in my blog feeds? Like my private blog there's a few people following it but yet it doesn't show up in there feeds.
I don't know what to do, but now that you mention it a few of my friends have private blogs and I don't get them in my feed. Maybe it is some setting they are allowed to make?????
Blogger doesn't allow Private blogs to show up in your "Blogs You Are Following" Section. Stupid I know, but they don't.
I've found that you have to add the email addresses of your readers to the Email tab in your settings for people to get the feed via their email. That is the only way readers can get notified of Private blog updates.
In your private blog's Settings there is a tab called EMAIL. In this space it asks you rp add the email addresses of your readers so they will get a notice via email that you have updated your blog.
Just a small town girl living in a lonely world..No really 30 doing the married stay at home mom trying to take care of my kids and not losing myself through it all.
6 comments:
I don't know what to do, but now that you mention it a few of my friends have private blogs and I don't get them in my feed. Maybe it is some setting they are allowed to make?????
Hope your day is is a great one!
Jennifer
Blogger doesn't allow Private blogs to show up in your "Blogs You Are Following" Section. Stupid I know, but they don't.
I've found that you have to add the email addresses of your readers to the Email tab in your settings for people to get the feed via their email. That is the only way readers can get notified of Private blog updates.
Well that's just plain stupid! How am I suppose to remember to check? LOL.
In your private blog's Settings there is a tab called EMAIL. In this space it asks you rp add the email addresses of your readers so they will get a notice via email that you have updated your blog.
You can add up to 10 readers who will get alerts to your private blog.
It's sooo hard for me to keep up with private blogs if I don't get alerts. I just don't think about it. Ya know?
But for some reason, blogger doesn't allow feeds to private blogs. It's annoying as hell.
XOXO
I guess when they say "Private", they mean private and I am happy about that. I don't want my private blog showing up ANYWHERE.
L
Post a Comment