The Dewey Decimal System of Love by Josephine CarrMy review
rating: 1 of 5 stars
I did not enjoy this book at all.
The plot bored me as did the characters.
View all my reviews.
Yep a book I didn't like! Can you believe it? But off that topic....
When I comment on your blog if I say something that you find offensive come to me instead of being as immature as deleting current comments on your blog and not following my blogs any more. It's just immature. Were all suppose to be grown woman and the petty BS is exactly that petty BS. How about a big Grow the fuck up?? Anyways I'm not even going to dwell on it. I just think it's really immature. And had to let it out.
On another note Yay today was the last day of Spring break it was a long day. Scrubbed down the bathroom and did 5 loads of laundry....Still not done with laundry but someday....
We cooked a new dinner tonight see it Here I let Maddy "help" her helping was adding the garlic to the chicken and let me tell you she did too good of a job. Our whole house smelt like an Italian restaurant LOL. But besides the extreme amounts of garlic the meal wasn't too bad. I'll be making it again this time with less garlic though LOL. Hope all is well.
*hugs*

1 comment:
Autumn LOVES to help us cook too. Mostly the stuff Doug makes though...cause he does all the baking. Cookies, cakes, brownies, cupcakes...yada, yada, yada.
And lately, Autumn has been getting into the primping. She has to put on lotion, wear lipgloss, comb her hair. It's kinda cute. :)
Post a Comment