Sunday, April 5, 2009

Come Back

Come Back: A Mother and Daughter's Journey Through Hell and BackCome Back: A Mother and Daughter's Journey Through Hell and Back by Claire Fontaine


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
This was a really great book.

I see most people didn't give it a great review but maybe you have to be a mom to understand that deep unconditional love.




View all my reviews.


Now I have no more books to read LOL. Luckily my friend said she'd come over tomorrow to bring more LOL. Hubby keeps making jokes that instead of a drug dealer I have a book dealer LOL. I told him he was just jealous.
We had a pretty boring day today. Did a bunch of cleaning this morning before I just got frustrated and quit and ended up sitting here on my computer watching Twilight!

I really like this movie haha. But watching it today you know what part I wish they would have left in the movie from the book?? The Biology class where Bella has to leave because the smell of blood makes her sick to her stomach. That part just cracks me up. And come on Rob and Kellan are Pretty Hot!! (Edward and Emmett) Can't wait for part 2! That comes in November! Oh and the new Harry Potter comes out in July ahh good year for movies. Okay but I am off gonna browse online then head to bed.
*hugs*

I know the tag will be cut but I'm not having any luck finding premade layouts for the stretch template.

2 comments:

- said...

Yea i'm not sure there are any layouts out there for the Stretch Template. Hence why i'm always just making my own headers and matching up the colors for it.

Hey if you find any layouts for the Stretch Option please do tell! I've looked for days, never found any. I made my own but problem is, if you have a widescreen monitor, the layout looks all jacked up LOL

Bridgett said...

You're right...I wish they would have left that scene in too. It's a good one.

Oh, and you and I should start a book dealing business together! LOL

XOXO