My Sister's Keeper by Jodi PicoultMy review
rating: 5 of 5 stars
Excellent book!!
I advise if your going to read this to grab a box of tissues and plan time to be able to sit and read it.
Emotional shock through the whole book.
Looking at other peoples reviews I'm shocked they only gave it 1 star but to each there own.
View all my reviews.
Yep I already finished it. I just couldn't put it down. I'm addicted to reading. I'm reading another one of Jodi Picoult's books now. Yeah yeah I'm horrible LOL.
Tomorrow is Caleb's last day at his current school. I'm not sure who's going to be a bigger emotional wreck Caleb his teacher or myself. He's having a going away party tomorrow so my mother in law and I are heading over there tomorrow for the party. He seems okay with it. It really hasn't hit him yet I don't think. His whole class is going to go to a field trip at the zoo next month and they all had to chose an animal and do a report on them. He chose the Lynx so since he won't be there for the trip his teacher Went to the zoo and bought him a stuffed Lynx and his special ed teachers husband made him a Lynx puzzle. He was pretty excited with it. I talked to her today and she said she had the whole class make him a good bye card and were going to set it up so they can all email him here at home. And she also bought him a Lands End book bag and is going to fill it with a bunch of new school supplies for him to take to this new school. I am just shocked with the devotion she has for my little man. And a little sad as she is a wonderful person and I'll miss her also. We did promise Caleb to go visit her and she promised him that she would go visit him at the new school so that will be nice.
And on another note....As tomorrow's going to be a icky day for him my mother in law is going to take the kids for the night to get his mind off of it. Which is good because when he's sad and emotional it's hard for me to deal with him without getting emotional with him. And since there heading there Brett has to work out of town on Saturday so I'm just going to go with him and stay in the hotel. So YAY a sort of get away.
So I might not update tomorrow.
*hugs*

YAY 3 mons till the new Harry Potter movie!!

1 comment:
I'll probably read the Jodi Piccoult novel really soon. I've heard nothing but good things about it...albeit sad things too.
But sad isn't necessarily bad.
Right now I'm reading two books at once, which I don't usually do. One is The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks and the other is a book on Wicca.
Caleb's teacher sounds WONDERFUL. It's a shame she can't go with him to the other school. Amazing, all the stuff she's done for him.
Good luck tomorrow and enjoy your day away!
XOXO
Post a Comment