Irish Girls Are Back in Town by Cecelia AhernMy review
rating: 1 of 5 stars
Not many of these stories interested me.
The were short and boring.
Some didn't even make sense.
And some just seemed pointless.
The ones that were good were easily to figure out what was going to happen.
View all my reviews.
Yep a book I didn't really like. *gasp* mark that down LOL.
Yesterday we has an Easter Breakfast at Caleb's school and as soon as we walked in there stood the school therapist asking how we felt about the other school. And I just wasn't in the mood to deal with it and I just said "Do what you need to do to get him there." And the look on her face was pure excitement which pissed me off but whatever.
The breakfast was nice some pics to share.
See he actually looked at the camera.

Maddy was really enjoying herself

And then after they ate they got to color Easter "books" And Maddy got to sit right at the desk and color her own.

Brett ended up leaving early as he was just so tired he could barely see straight as he had worked over night. Maddy and I ended up hanging around till 11 when the class was getting ready to head to lunch. We swung by the nurses office and filled her in on everything that was going on. Then as we were walking out the therapist came out and started babbling to me about getting a hold of people blah blah how they just want what's best for Caleb. Whatever! So we headed out and started walking home. We only live like 3 blocks away so it's not a big deal to walk. And on the way home we saw my Grandparents pulling in there driveway so we ended up stopping in and having coffee and visiting for awhile. I walked into the door to the phone ringing. The school was calling all I could think was Oh shit What the hell? I answer it... It's not the school it's the school district. They heard I was ready to move Caleb and how does the day they come back from vacation sound?
Um that doesn't sound good at all! He needs to be able to go to school and go through the transition of changing schools and to be able to say goodbye to his friends and the teacher. Okay then how about the following week? Fine whatever!
Talk about wanting the kid out of the school. This is completely Bullshit! This principal would give her left tit to get my kid out of her school and personally I think it's Bull shit! Excuse my language but I'm actually pretty angry about it. I Personally feel that if they just changed his IEP to deal with the problems he's having now instead of the anger that he was having when we had the first IEP done that we wouldn't have these problems anymore. But then again I feel no matter what we did or changed this principal was never going to change her mind. She labeled him and made her opinion and there's no changing it. But it makes me think what are they going to do when another kid starts having problems?? Not deal with them and just shove them at this other school? Teachers so need to be better trained on the problems that these children could have. They make accommodations for EVERYTHING except emotional issues and it's a load of crap. But I am off Brett's working till 6am and the kids are at my mother in laws so I'm going to veg out on the couch and watch some tv.
*hugs*

1 comment:
Unbelievable. Truly. Unbelievable.
I think I'd be filing every complaint against that school I could file. Give them some touble to deal with as you exit. :)
Regardless, I hope the transition goes smoothly for Caleb. I can't even believe they suggested the day after Spring Break. Geesh.
Good luck!
XOXO
Post a Comment