Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring break

How to Sleep with a Movie Star How to Sleep with a Movie Star by Kristin Harmel


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
This was a pretty good book.

She starts off as a writer for a magazine and I like how each chapter has the name of what could be a magazine article. It was a pretty quick read. But interesting enough to keep me interested. It was pretty predictable but the story line getting there was great.


View all my reviews.


Whew is Spring break over yet? Thankfully it's been pretty nice out. Yesterday I decided that Caleb was going to learn to ride a two wheeler if it killed me. So I gathered the kiddos and headed to the park. I quickly learned that the best way to teach him to ride was to leave him alone and let him do it by himself. So I went with Maddy to play.
Weee down the twisty slide


She loves the swing unfortunately with my crap camera it was really hard to catch her but as you can see she Loved

And while we played and swung and slide Caleb did it! He taught himself how to ride the bike!!

I am so proud of him! He did beat the crap out of his ankles from letting his pedals smack him in the shins but he's good. And now he's obsessed with riding his bike. The park was Quite interesting. After we had been there for awhile a bunch of teenagers showed up. Which around here usually isn't a good thing but I just stuck with the kids and kept them busy and then with the wind blowing at us I get a whiff of smoke...No not cigarette smoke freaking pot smoke! Like are you kidding me? My children are here. I just left. I should have called the cops in all honesty. Maybe I will tomorrow because just because it happened that time I can guarantee it happens all the time. So as were walking away Caleb's handlebars pop off! So as I'm trying to push his bike to my grandparents so my Grandpa can fix it I see the back of Madison's pants and she freaking peed in them!! I can't believe she peed in her pants! She never has any accidents! UGH! But other then that it was eventful. We went to another park today and I got more pics but I have to edit them because I went with a friend and for her privacy I need to edit her kids out. Hope all is well. Maybe more later.
*hugs*

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

Okay, I know I shouldn't...but the end of this story just got hilarious!

First the pot, then the handlebars popping off (WTF? How does that happen? LOL), and then pee. ::sigh::

The joys of mommyhood.

Autumn still wets the bed some nights. We haven't had many daytime accidents in awhile...but being outside with no facilities, it's understandable.

WooHoo for Caleb learning to ride a bike! So proud of the little man.

Parker is getting there...slowly but surely.

XOXO