Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Whew look at me blog

Love, RosieLove, Rosie by Cecelia Ahern


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
I am really liking Cecelia Ahern!!

This book was great! It was a bit different as it isn't like a normally written book. The whole book is just letters, emails and instant messages between the two main characters best friends from the age of 7 and on continuing with there whole family. This book had my laughing getting angry and even tearing up. As your reading you can kind of tell how it's going to end but that doesn't mean there isn't many different stories and things leading up to it.


View all my reviews.


Yeah Yeah I read another book LMAO. And I'm reading another one. I might have an addiction but it could be worse right? LOL.
The meeting at the new school seemed to go well. We got to look around the school and meet the principal and such. And hear more about the program. What it is, is that he will start school in the morning in this first class with the guy we met. And he'll get his stuff together and then head to his normal class. Which luckily will have 2 other boys who will also be doing the same thing. He will have a regular teacher in there and then an aid also who will be there for him and the two other boys But she will also work with the other students so Caleb doesn't feel singled out. They will also watch for his triggers so if he starts to freak out they can pull him out or stop it before it gets bad. Then at the end of the day he'll go back to the other classroom to end his day and get things together to come home. I'm thinking right now this is going to be our best bet. Not to mention if he's in this program he will be able to go to the summer program which will be really cool. As it is everyday from 8-2 so he'll be able to keep a routine of sorts. I'm going to call the head of Special education tomorrow and see how soon we can get this in the works. I know leaving his teacher and the friends he has made there hard But there just enabling his behavior and letting him get a way with everything "just in case" Which isn't helping him at all and I have honestly had it with the principal there. And I really hope when Maddy starts school she's gone and if she's not gone I hope Maddy gives her hell!

Brett is working till 6am tomorrow morning and then at 9:30 we have to be at Caleb's school for an "Easter breakfast" Which should be a joy especially with Brett being in such a cranky mood. He is not a fun person when he's tired. Then Friday spring break starts. And they have all of next week off and then the following Monday off. Going to be a LONG week.

Right now I'm watching Criminal Minds....Never watch this show but I'm watching it because Jackson Rathbone
Who plays Jasper in Twilight is guest starring. Yes I am that addicted LOL. So I am off.
*hugs*

2 comments:

Bridgett said...

Damn woman! How do you read them so fast? I'm a super fast reader, but you put me to shame. It's like a super power. LOL

It actually sounds like Caleb's new school situation will be VERY similar to Parker's. And trust me, it works like a charm. I think Caleb will thrive if the teachers are as good as they sound.

Enjoy Criminal Minds. LOL

Brandi said...

SIGH I looove "Love, Rosie" ... pisses me off how long things take BUT still love it.

Enjoy your next book. :D I feel ya on reading like a demon, getting through a novel a day is NOTHING and everyone else is just jealous. hehe