Echoes by Danielle SteelMy review
rating: 4 of 5 stars
I don't usually read Danielle Steel books, But I'm glad I read this one.
This book takes place during the Holocaust. A Jewish woman converts to Catholicism to marry another catholic man which made her family and his disown both of them. They marry and have 2 children and unfortunately he dies when there youngest is 2 just as Hitler is taking rein and they are forced to hide there heritage but they end up getting caught. It's a wonderful book with many more stories going on. I didn't like how the story was ended and two of the main characters were never mentioned again.
But non the less a very good book.
View all my reviews.
Well thanks to mother nature I couldn't sleep last night due to horrible cramps....Not to mention it's 2 weeks early!! I seriously just got over it and now it's back! Grr! And with the way the pain is I have a bad feeling all the endometriosis is back...Really hoping I don't have to go down that road again. We are going to be busy for the next few days. Tonight at the school we have a family fun night. And then tomorrow my Grandpa got us tickets to go see the Tigris Shrine Circus I'm pretty excited to go It's been years since I've been to a circus and I think the kids will really enjoy it.
But I have to go get ready Therapist appts for both boys today and Caleb wants me to go in with him so he can talk about the dreams he's been having. So I am off.
*hugs*

1 comment:
I used to read Danielle Steele a lot...and have read a ton of her books (although not this one!). It sounds good though, so I'll probably get it.
Her more recent books have been pretty stinky, honestly.
XOXO
Post a Comment