A Single Square Picture by Katy RobinsonMy review
rating: 3 of 5 stars
An interesting story that opened my eyes to the life of an adoptee.
It was a pretty good book. Not one I can imagine reading again but it was nice to read about a woman who was adopted from Korea and went back to find her family. Some happy and some sad moments.
View all my reviews.
I just finished this late last night so thought I'd share my review :).
It's been busy busy here. Were babysitting my Mil's dog Chloe and she keeps us busy. Kids had a half day today and since it was actually nice out we headed outside to play with the dog and then took her for a walk. Here's some pictures.
She loves running

She was thinking hard LOL

Thought she was hot shit that she got the bat LOL.

I think I'm going to get the nerve to try and make my own template for blogger so it can be pretty and larger so my pics will fit and you won't have to click on them to make them bigger. Might as well do something LOL. I have laundry going Mad's and Caleb are playing Wii Elijah's grounded again and Chloe is passed out. It's either make a template or read and I'm down to my last book till my friend can make it over here with more LOL.

2 comments:
How do you post book reviews directly to blogger? You read faster than anybody I know, girly!
And I thought I was a super fast reader! Ha! LOL
I'm so jealous of your fenced in backyard. And we had the same Wiggles car...we sold it a couple years ago in a yard sale though.
she's such a doll! love the shirt.
Post a Comment