Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Secrets: A Novel Secrets: A Novel by Jude Deveraux






My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars


I love love love Jude Deveraux.


And of course she didn't disappoint. I'm not saying this is one of my all time favorites by her but I did enjoy it. I do have to say I was reading other peoples comments and I have to agree with what one woman said: "Here's the thing: I liked "Secrets", it's a classic Deveraux novel, but I swear I kept thinking, "Ooh, here's a scene from "Sweet Liar", and here's a scene from "The Raider", and here's a scene from "Legend"...." et cetera."


Premises Cassie is 24 and she has had a crush on Jeff since she was 12 (he is 11 years older). She winds up becoming his nanny. His wife died, and he has a 5 year old daughter and what seems to be a future wife.


Results? Just a good read.
View all my reviews.


So what am I trying new you ask? I’m not on blogger right now writing this! I’m using a new pretty cool tool. Windows Live Writer check it out here best part?? It’s free! It’ll take some time to get used to it but I think I’m going to like it. The sides have all different kinds of handy tools you can use. I don’t have any pics to share but it seems to be pretty easy to insert pics and all different things I’ll have to check it out at another time.


So we were watching tv today and we saw the Weirdest commercial for Spongebob toys at Burger King. Check it out.










Pretty weird right?? I have to say inserting that was pretty easy LOL. I don’t know Hubby found the commercial disturbing I cracked up laughing.

So remember that cat we found Cutes? Well I think I’m going to kick her! She keeps going across the street and climbing a tree and then jumping on the neighbors roof and getting stuck. Took me a good 20 mins to get her down by coaxing her to slide down the gutter. Ugh! Ohh and on top of that Madison peed her pants again today! I don’t understand why she’s doing it all of a sudden. But it’s REALLY frustrating me. She’s been potty trained for over 2 yrs now. I just don’t understand it. Anyone else ever have the same problem?


Other then that nothing else is really going on here. I am off going to get the kids ready for bed and then I’m going to continue reading……….





A friend of mine sent me books 1-7 on Microsoft readers pain in the butt to read on my computer but I’ve been dying to read them.


*hugs*




Okay forget it! Something isn’t working right and I keep getting an error trying to upload this and I’m impatient!! SO just copying and pasting the html into blogger.

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

I couldn't watch the video. :(

I'm on book 9 of the True Blood series. LOVE those books.

I used to read Jude Devereaux all the time. Haven't read her for awhile now though. Still, I always liked her books.

XOXO