Stupid and Contagious by Caprice CraneMy review
rating: 5 of 5 stars
I felt this book was really good.
The book goes back and forth between a woman and a man.
The book was very funny.
It was a couldn't put it down book.
I really enjoyed it.
View all my reviews.
I didn't do too much today. I did ALOT of cleaning. But sadly as always the house looks like I didn't do anything at all. Ugh! I did steam clean our suitcases. As unfortunately when my cats was sick and dying he might of lost his bladder on one of them and there was no way I was going to sniff around to figure out which one it was so I steam cleaned them all. And then since they were in the closet I cleaned that out also. Did 5 loads of laundry and sadly enough...There's still more. Blah! Appts tomorrow and then more cleaning oh the fun of it.
*hugs*

2 comments:
Blah. Doesn't sound like much fun.
But my house is the same way. I can spend the entire day cleaning...does it do any good? Hellz no.
I hate this apartment.
XOXO
Stephy, do you read a book every day?? And hey, at least you cleaned SOMETHING!! That counts for a lot!!
:) hugs
Post a Comment