Midnight Sun by Stephenie MeyerMy review
rating: 5 of 5 stars
This was Wonderful!
I don't know what I'll do if she doesn't finish and publish this.
Then again after reading this I'd like to see all 4 from his point of view. It was really exciting reading this book through his eyes.
If you enjoyed the series I recommend reading this...Unfortunately it ends right before they go to "The Meadow"
View all my reviews.
I had to read it! I actually spent all morning that I could have been cleaning reading it LOL. It's a pdf file on her site and thankfully the font type's pretty big so it wasn't that hard to read. Was pretty pissed off that I couldn't read more but I knew what I was getting into when I read it LOL.
So the play. Wow okay let me start off by saying not only did his teacher the music teacher and the other 2nd grade teachers tell me that they didn't foresee a problem but the Principal was making a big deal of me being there. What a *ahem* Anyways here he is getting ready.

His shirt was painted brown with a yellow "belly" as he was a monkey. Which I found too funny as I have called him my monkey ever since he was a baby. So we head out to the auditorium and where am I sitting? Literally in front of the stage...Not in the first row no not there right IN front of the stage. If I spread my legs I would have kicked it. I could reach my hand out and touch it. You know because Caleb is Such a huge threat! Then name of the play was "The Wackadoo Zoo" You can read about what the play was based on Here see these teachers don't think of the plays themselves LMAO. Well as the play was going on this kid from mid row comes walking down and in his hand Puke all over the 2nd row on one side Puke! Poor kid. But I do have to say the kids did great and just kept going with there lines. I feel Caleb did an awesome job. The whole family came to watch. It was Brett and I,Maddy, Elijah, Brett's mom, and my grandparents. He had a whole row of fans. He wasn't to big on me taking pics but I Love this smile of his.

He was a Monkey that said Hee-Haw! So cute! But I am off going to read some more. Brett's working 6pm to 6am for the next few days so I have a feeling it's going to be a Long week.
*hugs*

1 comment:
Caleb is so cute! Little monkey boy. :)
I'm still a bit aggravated about them putting you in the front like that because of the 'Caleb threat.' Give me a break. To me, that's about as discriminatory as you can get.
As for Midnight Sun...I haven't let myself read it. I'm really hoping she completes it one day...I want to read it then.
XOXO
Post a Comment