Here are the kids getting ready to color eggs

Here are there Easter goodies

No they didn't get much but we don't really go all out for Easter. We go all out for Christmas and honestly we just can't afford to go crazy for three kids on Easter. Just this stuff alone plus a dancing bunny for my Grandma for Easter was a hundred dollars. And who can really afford that now a days?
And Madison in her Easter dress

Yep she's wearing sneakers. We didn't even think of Easter shoes and her old ones didn't fit her so sneakers it was. That was another thing this year we just couldn't afford new Easter clothes for the kids. The Economy just down right sucks.
Elijah goes to his mom's tonight so it'll be just Caleb Maddy and I all week so I'm hoping for a quiet week. One can hope. It's suppose to be nice but with no car we'll probably be stuck around the house. But that's okay with me LOL.
I suppose I should go Maddy broke her necklace and from what Caleb said there were beads everywhere and I yelled at Maddy to go pick them up and she just screamed and said she couldn't she didn't want to she was tired. Same crappy excuses she always gives. So I told her if she didn't clean them up she was grounded and she ran to her room and that usually means she's going to fall asleep and then be up all night. Blah!!
*hugs*

I know the pics are getting cut off but not even in the mood to deal with it LOL.

3 comments:
Madison look A LOT like you.
My mom bought the kids their Easter shoes. Otherwise, they wouldn't have had any either.
Looks like you guys still had a nice Easter. :)
XOXO
p.s. I agree with Britt...Madison does look a lot like you.
Cute pics! Hugs, Cass
Post a Comment