Saturday, April 11, 2009

Night before Easter

The Pregnancy TestThe Pregnancy Test by Erin McCarthy


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
This book is about a woman who got pregnant and the father left and she fell in love with another guy.

This was a cute and funny book.

A quick book as I call it.

Wasn't expecting the intense sex scenes but still all the less it was pretty good.


View all my reviews.


Happy night before Easter. We did some cleaning I of course did some reading LOL. Got all our Easter shopping done today. We also colored eggs. I'll have to upload pics later. I just took my Ambien so I'll be passing out pretty soon. Was suppose to split it in half but I completely forgot.
But I'll try and update tomorrow with more pics.
*hugs*

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

Intense sex scenes sound good to me! LOL

XOXO