Saturday, April 4, 2009

Circus

Whew it's been a long day. Caleb was so excited he woke up up at 6:30am because he was ready he wanted to go LOL. Thankfully we got him quieted down and got to sleep in till 8am LOL. We didn't have to leave till 9:30 and let me tell you the weather was CRAPPY. Freezing sleet/rain and it was COLD! Maddy was just excited she was able to bring her umbrella.
This was on our way to the circus. We got there and it was cold in the arena and the benches were horribly uncomfortable but that's fine. The kids enjoyed it very much as well as we did.
The only problem we really had was the PA system sucked so we didn't really hear much of what they were saying...We just clapped and cheered when everyone else did LOL. Madison was very concerned on how dangerous everything looked. She just kept saying "Oh that's too dangerous." LOL. They loved the cats performing and Madison had a soft spot for the clowns. I thought for sure she would have been scared of them but nope not her she loved them. She was highly upset that unfortunately the clowns weren't part of the whole show. During intermission they allowed you to ride the ponies or ride a camel or jump in the bounce house. The kids and I got in line to see how much it was going to cost and as were standing there waiting this 3 people and 2 young kids cut in front of us and I looked right at them and I was like Are you serious? Your going to cut in front of little kids? And the older girl looked at me and said What? And I said pointing behind me the back of the line is way back there. And she turns and looks away and looked at her friends and was like Oh I am so not in the mood for this shit. And I looked at her and said And neither am I you can't just cut in front of kids. And they just stood there and moved up more and of course other people just let them. What is wrong with people? Just screwed up. Then again the tickets were 6 dollars each! Each! Can you believe that? I decided there was no way I was going to pay 6 dollars for Caleb to bounce in a bounce house and then another 6 dollars for Maddy to ride a pony in a circle 3 times. So we just went back to our seats. My Grandma ended up buying them these pretty cool bubble guns. They have these cool led lights on them and they blow bubbles when you squeeze the trigger. While we were waiting for the show to start back up we were letting the kids play with them. And Maddy made a friend who was playing in the bubbles with her.

All in all a good time and a good day. I'm a little disappointed because my camera STINKS and besides the close up pics of the kids the rest came out like crap. Maybe eventually I'll get a good camera. But I am off think were going to watch a movie or something.
*Hugs*


PS I will figure out blogger templates and how to fix this so my pics aren't cut off!

3 comments:

JC said...

Looks like fun! The toys they sell at the cirucs are rip-offs. I can't believe how much they charge. Glad you all enjoyed it.

- said...

It's the Blogger Layout you have chosen. The entry space is too thin for tags that size width. You have to either make the tags smaller or change the layout to the Minima Lefty stretch option.

Bridgett said...

I love this new layout...mostly because it says 'recovery.' :)

Sounds like your kids did really well at the circus. Both my kids HATED it last spring when we went. They both thought it was way too loud. We still had fun, nevertheless.

And I'm with you about the camera...mine sucks ass too. Wish I could afford a good one.

XOXO