Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Post 400

Yep was just going to blog and realized it said 399 posts making this my 400th.
Yay me LOL. Wonder how many it would be if I didn't delete full entries LOL.

Augusta, Gone: A True Story Augusta, Gone: A True Story by Martha Tod Dudman


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
Well most reviews talk about it being a Lifetime movie...Guess I missed out on that one. This book was pretty good. About a mom dealing with a daughter who is having more then the normal teenage issues. This is all from the mothers point of view which being a mother myself made it very heart wrenching. Was hard to stay focused on the book though. meaning in my words I could set it down and give it awhile before I picked it back up.


View all my reviews.


Yeah took me a bit longer to read this book. But with Easter and everything it's to be expected. I do have to say I'm a big fan of Seth Rogen and I've been watching his IMDb page and Finally they have a trailer up for his new movie coming out in July Funny People!! Bridgette you'll be happy with this one. Watching the trailer I was cxracking up. So I thought I'd share. Check it out here. I tried to embed it but it was a no go. Hope you enjoy. Not sure what were doing today. Suppose to be nice for once. Only 41 now so I'm not so sure about that. But I am off maybe more later.
*hugs*

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

Congratulations on your 400th post!!! :) I'm pushing 1000...I think I'm in my 800's now.

As for Funny People, I hadn't heard about it! But the trailer looks FABULOUS. Doug loves Seth Rogan and I love Adam Sandler, so this will be a must see in our house. :)

XOXO