Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Just a quick update

We Thought You Would Be Prettier: True Tales of the Dorkiest Girl Alive We Thought You Would Be Prettier: True Tales of the Dorkiest Girl Alive by Laurie Notaro


My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars
This book was just a bunch of stories each chapter a different one.

Some were funny some of them weren't.

So read at your own risk.


View all my reviews.


I was hoping to update about my trip but I'm honestly just too tired. I'm completely beat. Not quite sure why as I got up at the normal time. Been a Blah day though. Brett came home early so we headed off to the grocery store as it was just Brett Maddy and I. So we get home put the groceries away and we hang around and I go to start dinner and my fridge is leaking! UGH! And the freezer wasn't freezing the food. Call the landlords...Someone can come Thursday BLAH! So off to Gram's we went to drop off all the food we just bought so it doesn't go bad. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
*hugs*

Grr I'm a little upset this tag gets cut off! You have to click on it to check it out.

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

I can't believe they're not doing anything about your fridge until Thursday!

Waht if you hadn't had any place to put the food or any money to buy coolers?

Feckers.

Hopefully tomorrow is a better day!

XOXO